UV Water Treatment System – Ultra-violet (UV) treatment is the disinfection process of passing water by a special light source. Immersed in the water in a protective transparent sleeve, the special light source emits UV waves that can inactivate harmful microorganisms.
Unbeatable Features :
- UV chambers both internally and externally electro polished with double side flanges,
- unique socket design, drain port and probe base.
- Quartz glass technology for superior UV transmission
- Specialized High intensity UV lamps rated for 9000 hours
- Fails safe, on line validation with UV monitoring facility
- Time elapse meter
- Unique wiper assembly
Technical Specifications :
- “Arklite” UV Water & Waste Water Treatment System (To eliminate microbial count, if any, from water and the treated sewage)
- Flow Rate: 1 CMH to 100 CMH
- SS 304/316 Shell, internally and externally mirror finished
- Shell will have clamps for easy dismantling and cleaning.
- Designed for requisite number of UV lamps.
- Necessary gaskets
- Designed for double open end quartz tube with 95% UV transmittance.
- Inlet and Outlet of size : as per flow rate
- UV Dosage @ 40 mJ / sq. cm. for water treatment and 60mJ / sq. cm. For wastewater treatment
- UV transmission in water is 85%
Control Panel :
- Construction: Indoor Wall mounted, made out of CRCA sheet, powder coated, dust and vermin proof, IP42 grade and, Complete with MCB
- copper busbars and wired electronic ballasts
- Power ON indicator
- Lamp ON indicators
- Run Hour meter
- UV intensity meter (optional)