Water Softening Plant – This technique is ideally suited to treat water having hardness. The flow of water during opoartion and the flow of the brine (salt solution) used to regenerate the unit are opposite to each other. Treated water is produced with consistent, low residual hardness throughout the cycle.
- Boiler feed
- Textile Processing
- Beverage Production
- Cooling water make-up
- Hospitals, hotel, laundries & air conditioning plant
Specification of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastic) Softner :
- One FRP pressure vessel fitted with plastic internal fitting
- One manual lever operated multiport valve with brine ejector & Plastic piping.
- One Complete charge of ion exchangers resins.
- One Combined salt tank of HOPE/ FRP with fittings and brine filtering media.
Specification of MS (Mild Steel) Softner :
- One mild steel pressure vessel provided with an inlet distributor, an outlet collecting system and a brine distributor. The vessel is painted externally with a Rubber lining and Epoxy coatings protective coat of red oxide and internally with anticorrosive.
- One set of control valves with all piping inlet & outlet terminals.
- One corrosion – resistant combined salt/ brine measuring tank provided with brine suction piping With
- adjustable indicating clamp, hydraulic ejector and control valve.
- One set of fitting for concrete salt saturated, wherever applicable, to be constructed by the client.
- One orifice board for indicating wash and rinse flow raters (to be fitted in the drain sump).
- One charge of ion exchangers resins with supporting underbed.